Interior Repair Safety Guidelines
Most roof repairs can be done on the exterior of the home, however, sometimes it is necessary for Repair Techs to enter a home to make the necessary repairs. These guidelines are for those times.
Before and during their visit, our Repair Tech will:
- Certify their health to our company before work each day
- Check their temperature every day before work and again before they enter your home
- Come to your door wearing a KN95 mask and not remove it at any time during their visit
- Maintain a six-foot distance from you and everyone inside your home at all times
- Carry hand sanitizer and use it before they enter your home and inside your home as necessary
If at any time you do not feel safe, simply tell our Repair Tech and they will immediately exit your premises and we will reschedule your appointment for another time. If our Repair Tech is not following these guidelines, please call our office immediately.
Before and during the Repair Tech’s visit, you and all members of your household will:
- Certify the health of yourself and all members of you household through the “Customer COVID-19 Screening Questionnaire” before we arrive for your appointment
- Agree that everyone in the home will wear a mask (unless you are in a separate enclosed room or outside of the home) from the time our Repair Tech arrives until they depart
- Maintain a six-foot distance from our Repair Tech at all times
If at any time these guidelines are not followed, our Repair Tech will immediately exit the premises and your appointment will be rescheduled for another time regardless of how much of the repair has been completed.
The physical and economic safety of our teammates, prospective teammates and customers is of utmost importance to us at all times, especially as the world responds to COVID-19.
Roofing, being the first line of defense for all homes and businesses, remains an essential business per current government guidelines. Yes, we are open for business and we can legally and safely help you if you have a roofing problem.
Premier is abiding by all CDC guidelines as well as all Federal and State government mandates in all of our branches and communities.
Our teammates who work outdoors (including our construction and sales teams) are maintaining social distancing with each other and with customers while still performing their jobs.
Our teammates who usually work in the office are working from home, only coming to the office for critical tasks. When doing so they are maintaining social distance and are advised never to congregate in groups.
Prospective teammates who are interviewing for open positions are being invited to do interviews in-person at offices with drastically reduced staff and social distancing protocols in effect.
We have also made it possible for our Referral Reward recipients to donate their rewards to charitable organizations. See more here.
If you have any questions about our response, please feel free to reach out.