A positive attitude, strong work ethic, and a desire to be part of a winning team is what we look for in our teammates.
Unbeatable work culture
The Project Manager position plays a vital role in the success of our branches. The Project Manager is responsible for assisting the General Manager by aiding in the oversight of field operations. The Project Manager will be responsible for site visits of 3-4 projects per day. The Project Manager will check in with the crews to ensure the project is running smoothly and problem solve any issues that arise.
RESPONSIBILITIES including but not limited to:
- Direct supervision over 3-4 roofing projects per day.
- Meeting with homeowners on the day of the build to provide excellent customer service, all expectations associated with the roofing project, and ongoing communication through the completion of the build.
- Posting permits when needed and meeting with inspectors to ensure quality completion of projects.
- The direct management and oversight of roofing crews by providing them with detailed instructions pertaining to each project to ensure jobs are completed on time, per the scope of work, to the highest standard.
- Material inventory on each project to ensure all needed materials are correctly stocked by distributor and any missing items are acquired in a timely fashion.
- All documentation pertaining to each individual project: change orders, project photos, material overages / shortages.
- Final roof inspection.
- Handling the oversight and completion of repair orders associated with new installs.
- Communicating build completion and ongoing timelines to the branch General Manager.
- Strong attention to detail
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Not afraid of heights (you will be climbing up/down ladders and on roofs)
- Ability to work with little supervision
- Valid driver’s license
- Excellent Customer Service
COMPENSATION & BENEFITS:
- $40,000/year + bonus
- Company provided vehicle, gas, and phone
- Premier Roofing apparel
Chris Tulp and Ben McFerron, longtime friends and college classmates, started Premier Roofing in 2005 with the goal to bring honesty and dedication to the roofing industry, their customers, and their employees. We have locally operated branches in Colorado Springs, Denver, Fort Collins, Kansas City, and Omaha and are committed to the growth of each of those markets. After 14 years and 20,000 completed projects, Premier is committed to the growth, happiness, and wealth of our teammates. We understand that our company values are only as strong as our people. We have fostered a work hard, play hard atmosphere that is always employee-focused. It is a shared belief in quality, honesty, and accountability that has created the stability in our company and our confidence to stand behind our roofs for years.
Please check us out online at www.premier-roofing.com to get a better sense of who we are.
To apply for this job please visit www.premier-roofing.com.