Join a growing team!
Work hard, play hard culture!
Our team of high-achieving field representatives and installers complete projects for customers who have experienced an insurance-related loss. These insurance losses require estimates to be generated and approved by insurance adjusters in order to effectively complete repairs.
Our Multi-Family Claims Coordinator:
- Complete insurance-related estimates for customers in need of restoration.
- Work with the customer’s insurance to procure approval.
- Coordinate with the team to ensure the project is delivered, billed and closed in a timely and effective manner.
PLEASE NOTE: This is an in-office position and does not involve field work
- Negotiating skills a MUST
- EXCELLENT organizational skills
- Decision making/ Problem solving
- Being Assertive and Persistent
- Understanding of Construction and Estimating
- Math Skills (Ability to calculate quantities and pricing quickly)
- Planning, prioritizing and organizing
- Effectively communicating in both written and verbal form
- Customer service excellence
- Understanding of Insurance Claims Adjusting/Estimating/ Xactimate beneficial- not required
DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Review Scopes and Photos Generated by Field Personnel
- Complete Estimates using estimating software (Xactimate)
- Communicate with sales in the event of discrepancies or concerns
- Send estimates and documentation to insurance carriers
- Discuss estimates and documents with insurance adjusters
- Reach price and scope approval from insurance carriers and customers per company guidelines
- Maintain tight timelines to ensure customer satisfaction and success of team
- Base Salary – $40,000.00 – $50,000.00 with opportunity for lucrative performance bonus potential.
- Approximate Bonus potential can be 10k-25k
- Paid training
- Health Insurance
- Bonus based on Performance / Productivity
- Company Apparel
About Premier Roofing Company:
Premier Roofing is one of the most reputable companies in the Midwest. We are a locally owned and operated construction company in the Colorado, Kansas, Missouri, and Nebraska regions. We have seen strong, steady growth since we started in 2005 and we understand this growth and success is a result of our people. Our company culture is a work hard / play hard atmosphere that is always employee focused.
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com