Join a growing team!
Work hard, play hard culture!
A positive attitude, strong work ethic, and a desire to be part of a winning team is what we look for in our teammates.
The Repair Technician is a crucial customer service position interacting with homeowners. Repair Techs are responsible for competing minor repair jobs (ex. Roofing, drywall, etc.) for new and existing customers. The Repair Tech will also follow-up to ensure customer satisfaction. The Repair Technician position will assist with branch maintenance activities when not in the field. The Repair Tech works a significant amount of time alone in the field and must have excellent customer service.
RESPONSIBILITIES include but are not limited to:
- Problem solving various issues related to roofing repair at customer homes
- Provide outstanding customer service
- Perform minor repairs to roofs, siding, gutters, awnings, and windows
- Patch drywall and interior
- Diligent documentation of work performed
- Communicate with teammates regarding daily tasks, projects, and challenges
- Assist with branch maintenance
- Self-starter with the ability to work well alone in the field
- Critical thinker and problem solver
- Attention to detail
- Ability to work efficiently with little supervision
- Well-rounded experience in construction, remodeling, and/or restoration
- Physical ability to crouch, lift (up to 100lbs), and climb
- Comfortable with heights
COMPENSATION & BENEFITS:
- $45,000/year salary (paid bi-weekly) + Bonus
- Company vehicle, gas card, and phone
- Apparel provided by Premier Roofing Company
Premier Roofing is one of the most reputable companies in the Midwest. We are a locally owned and operated construction company in the Colorado, Kansas, Missouri, and Nebraska regions. We have seen strong, steady growth since we started in 2005 and we understand this growth and success is a result of our people. Our company culture is a work hard / play hard atmosphere that is always employee focused.
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org