Join a growing team!
Work hard, play hard culture!
Premier Roofing Company is looking for the next great teammate to join our growing Multi-family Division!
This is an outstanding and unique opportunity for a career driven individual to utilize and develop a variety of skills with a growing organization!
The Production Coordinator will be responsible for a variety of activities including conducting property inspections, meeting with insurance adjusters, scoping roofs, and managing projects directly with the potential of moving into a role of managing project managers.
General duties include, but not limited to:
- Conduct property inspections to identify and document storm damage.
- Conduct pre-construction walk through with property managers and Homeowners Association heads.
- Manage resident needs and concerns during construction.
- Manage project build daily onsite
- Posting permits when needed and meeting with inspectors to ensure quality completion of projects.
- The direct management and oversight of roofing crews, and providing them with detailed instructions pertaining to each project to ensure jobs are completed on time, per the scope of work, and to the highest standard.
- Final roof inspection.
- Manage customer resolutions
- Not afraid of heights
- Outgoing, with a great personality
- Strong attention to detail
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Ability to work with little supervision
- Customer service experience is ideal
- Valid driver’s license
- Ability to lift 30-50lbs
Compensation & Benefits:
- Bonuses based on production
- Company provided vehicle, gas, and phone
- Premier Roofing apparel
Premier Roofing Company is one of the most reputable companies in Midwest. We are a locally owned and operated construction company in the Colorado, Kansas, Missouri, and Nebraska regions. We have seen strong, steady growth since we started in 2005 and we understand this growth and success is a result of our people. Our company culture is a work hard / play hard atmosphere that is always employee focused.
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org