Join a growing team and a new office!
Work hard, play hard culture!
Premier Roofing is looking for the next great teammate to join our growing Multi-family Division!
This is an outstanding and unique opportunity for a career-driven individual to utilize and develop a variety of skills with a growing organization!
The Production Support Manager will be responsible for a variety of activities including conducting property inspections, meeting with insurance adjusters, scoping roofs, and managing projects directly with the potential of moving into the role of managing project managers.
General duties include, but are not limited to:
- Conduct property inspections to identify and document storm damage.
- Meet with insurance adjusters to have them document a detailed scope of work on the project.
- Conduct pre-construction walkthrough with property managers and Homeowners Association heads.
- Manage resident needs and concerns during construction.
- Ability to manage projects directly and move into the role of managing project managers.
- Creating detailed scopes of work in order to produce an accurate estimate of materials and labor.
- Posting permits when needed and meeting with inspectors to ensure quality completion of projects.
- The direct management and oversight of roofing crews, and providing them with detailed instructions pertaining to each project to ensure jobs are completed on time, per the scope of work, and to the highest standard.
- Final roof inspections.
- Manage project build daily onsite. (Based on branch sales volume)
- Manage customer resolutions. (Based on branch sales volume)
- Outgoing, with a great personality
- Strong attention to detail
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Not afraid of heights
- Ability to work with little supervision
- Valid driver’s license
- Customer service & leadership experience is ideal
- Ability to lift 30-50lbs
COMPENSATION & BENEFITS:
- $46-48k base salary
- Generous bonuses based on completed projects
- Company provided vehicle, gas, phone, and apparel
Premier Roofing is one of the most reputable companies in the Midwest. We are a locally owned and operated construction company in the Colorado, Kansas, Missouri, Illinois, and Nebraska regions. We have seen strong, steady growth since we started in 2005 and we understand this growth and success is a result of our people. Our company culture is a work hard / play hard atmosphere that is always employee focused.
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org