Join a growing team and a new office!
Work hard, play hard culture!
The Business Development Rep is part of our growing Multi-Family division. This position is in charge of networking and communicating with existing and potential clients. They will be responsible for building and maintaining these clients and engaging in community outreach.
The Business Development Representative will present and deliver information to potential clients at client meetings and conferences. This position has high levels of collaborative and teamwork with senior management. The Business Development Rep will also participate in training and professional development opportunities, as well as attend all company-wide meetings and scheduled events. Although you will be working with a team, this position requires self motivation and offers an incredible level of independence.
RESPONSIBILITIES include but are not limited to:
- Establish new presence in new markets
- Build new relationships with Community Management organizations
- Ensure quality customer service between regular client interactions and throughout active projects
- Maintain relationships with clients and long-term business contacts through scheduled weekly or monthly engagements
- Learn the Premier business development process and value proposition to effectively promote to potential clients and homeowners
- Perform on-site surveys of prospective projects to provide information to managers to help determine the clients needs and scope of work in real-time
- Conduct sales presentations to clients and homeowners
- Keep detailed logs of activities and expenses
- Identify, qualify, and secure business opportunities from out storm database
- Develop customized targeted sales strategies in your new market
- Must demonstrate a high level of consultative technique
- Bachelor’s degree or 4 years of work experience preferred
- Excellent follow through
- Highly organized
- Ability to prioritize
- Effective written and verbal communication
- Experience with Microsoft Office Suite and Google Apps
- Ability to learn and assist with the development of company CRM software
- Minimal business development or sales experience
COMPENSATION & BENEFITS:
- $40k base salary + commission
- Company vehicle and gas card
- Premier provided apparel
Premier Roofing is one of the most reputable companies in the Midwest. We are a locally owned and operated construction company in the Colorado, Kansas, Missouri, Illinois, and Nebraska regions. We have seen strong, steady growth since we started in 2005 and we understand this growth and success is a result of our people. Our company culture is a work hard / play hard atmosphere that is always employee focused.
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com