Lead a sales team in a lucrative market
Lead a sales team for an award winning roofing contractor with rapid growth and a tremendous company culture. Earn what you’re worth in a growing and lucrative industry.
Premier Roofing, one of the largest and most reputable restoration contractors in the US, is searching for select candidates to fill our Field Supervisor role. These candidates will have experience leading a sales team to achieve outstanding performance. Candidates will have at least 2 years of sales management and/or leadership experience in a fast-paced, highly competitive atmosphere. Premier Field Supervisors earn an average of $150,000 per year, while uncapped commission enables high performers earn significantly more. Top Field Supervisors have earned over $300,000. Successful Field Supervisors must be willing to commit to 50-60 hour weeks during the roofing season, followed by ample winter vacation.
The Field Supervisor Program reviews how to:
- train and manage a sales team
- complete insurance adjuster assessments
- provide insurance claims assistance
- scout territory
- manage the sales process
You will onboard a sales team that will drive revenue by following Premier’s processes under your guidance and supervision. You will focus on onboarding, supervising sales, scouting territory, team management, and pipeline management.
- Typical Project Commissions approx $1,000/proj. Typical 1st-year sales: 100+ projects, 2nd year 150-200 projects
- UNCAPPED COMMISSION (Top Field Supervisors have earned over $300,000 )
A weekly draw against future commission during the training period
Why work for Premier Roofing?
- To achieve growth, wealth, and happiness!
- Growth – We provide significant opportunity for professional advancement and personal growth.
- Wealth – Consistent top performers in the Supervisor role have earned $1,000,000 within 5 years.
- Happiness – Premier enables our teammates to realize their full potential, pursue financial freedom, achieve goals, and enjoy considerable time off in winter.
What Are The Benefits Of Working For Premier Roofing?
- Mentorship – Learn team-building, sales and management from a team of ambitious, motivated sales professionals and an experienced Branch Sales Manager.
- Team Environment – Be part of a winning team that encourages hard work, a competitive atmosphere, and promotes from within its ranks.
- Fun – Partake in monthly team-building trips for top performers including paintball, go-kart racing, indoor skydiving, and much more.
- Advancement – Learn to be a leader from the best in the business and advance your career.
- Win – Dominate your competition with the best marketing materials, products, strategies, and customer service.
- 4 year degree or 2-4 years of sales leadership experience
- Must have 2-4 years of sales experience
- Gross sales exceeding $1M annually
- Proof of past income exceeding $75,000 annually
- Willingness to service market from Castle Rock to Pueblo
- Ability to carry and climb a ladder and walk on a roof
- Reliable, presentable large vehicle- SUV or pickup truck required
- Excellent oral and written communication skills
- Highly organized; ability to maintain accurate notes, files, documents, and maintain a very busy calendar for 9 to 10 months out of the year
- 3 professional references
Premier is a top-tier restoration contractor, an industry leader with several awards, an A+ rating with the BBB, and a tremendous company culture. We offer a fun, lucrative, hard-working team environment. We are actively involved with local charities. Check out team.premier-roofing.com to learn more about the Premier Roofing Sales Team.
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org