Premier offers comprehensive sales coaching and UNCAPPED commission
The Opportunity: A high-paying entry level sales job at a growing company!
Join a team that cares about you and your career development. Premier offers a company culture that puts teammate happiness and client satisfaction first. As a restoration roofer, Premier offers a critical service to homeowners. We are also dedicated to giving back to our community. This entry level sales role offers uncapped earning potential at a booming company in a recession-resistant industry. We offer hands-on instruction, active mentorship, and a proven track record of success in challenging times. You could earn $60,000- $120,000 in your first year.
Why join our team:
- Premier is a rapidly growing company with 15+ years of experience
- We thrived during the recession in 2008 and the unique challenges of 2020
- Sales teammates have uncapped earning potential
- We are a growing national organization with significant opportunities for career development
- Premier values promoting from within, so in addition to clear paths for advancement, we offer opportunities for lateral shifts across different departments in Premier
- We have an awesome culture! This includes hosting events at local branches, an annual company party, and a team that supports and encourages all of our teammates to #BePremier
Not a sales expert? No problem. At Premier, we provide the instruction, active mentorship, and a generous compensation structure to launch you squarely towards success. Earning potential can land between $60,000 to $120,000 for your first year.
In this role you will:
- Complete a comprehensive instruction program in your first 6 weeks
- Have active guidance from a mentor invested in your success
- Work with a team of highly motivated and fun-loving individuals
- Actively pursue residential restoration roofing sales in storm damaged neighborhoods
- Receive assigned, pre-vetted territories with an acute need for roof repair services
- Manage customer expectations and experience throughout the construction process
- Grow a substantial book of business
What you have:
- Bachelor Degree OR 2 yrs related work experience (i.e: retail, customer service, etc.)
- Strong communication skills with a passion and aptitude for helping people
- Desire to determine your own earnings based on YOUR efforts.
What you’ll get:
- A dedicated mentor for 1-1 coaching
- Earn $60,000 – $120,000 in your first year
- Health insurance for qualified teammates
- Onboarding pay of $500 per week, distributed over the 6 week coaching period, in addition to commission earned
- Uncapped commission, paid weekly
- Typical sales reps earn at least $50 hr in commission- many reps earn considerably more
- Soft leads in predetermined storm damage territories
- Opportunity for rapid advancement into a sales management position
- Master the sales process in a high demand, lucrative industry
- The coaching, support, and proven processes of an industry-leading organization
- Flexible winter schedule with ample vacation time
We believe there’s no limit to how high anyone can rise as long as the effort is put into the task. At Premier, the future is bright. You’re going to need your shades.
Premier Roofing Company is an award-winning organization that helps homeowners replace their roofs after catastrophic storm damage. We’re the fastest growing roofing company in America, and we’ve grown steadily, even during the recession of 2008 and the unique challenges of 2020. With nearly two decades in business, we have had numerous testimonials from clients who have been positively impacted by our excellent roofing solutions.
We are thankful that our industry has continued to thrive during recent unprecedented global times. Now more than ever, we invest in our team members’ personal and professional growth, supporting local charities and volunteer opportunities. We have many teammates at Premier who have risen in their careers beyond their wildest dreams.
Premier has built a culture of commitment to the professional growth, happiness and wealth of all our teammates. We value persistence, accountability, communication, improvement, and happiness.
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org