A positive attitude, strong work ethic, and a desire to be part of a winning team is what we look for in our teammates.
The Project Manager position plays a vital role in the success of our branches. The Project Manager is responsible for assisting the General Manager by aiding in the oversight of field operations. The Project Manager will be responsible for site visits of 3-4 projects per day. The Project Manager will check in with the crews to ensure the project is running smoothly and problem solve any issues that arise.
RESPONSIBILITIES including but not limited to:
- Direct supervision over 3-4 roofing projects per day.
- Meeting with homeowners on the day of the build to provide excellent customer service, all expectations associated with the roofing project, and ongoing communication through the completion of the build.
- Posting permits when needed and meeting with inspectors to ensure quality completion of projects.
- The direct management and oversight of roofing crews by providing them with detailed instructions pertaining to each project to ensure jobs are completed on time, per the scope of work, to the highest standard.
- Material inventory on each project to ensure all needed materials are correctly stocked by distributor and any missing items are acquired in a timely fashion.
- All documentation pertaining to each individual project: change orders, project photos, material overages / shortages.
- Final roof inspection.
- Handling the oversight and completion of repair orders associated with new installs.
- Communicating build completion and ongoing timelines to the branch General Manager.
- Strong attention to detail
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Not afraid of heights (you will be climbing up/down ladders and on roofs)
- Ability to work with little supervision
- Valid driver’s license
- Excellent Customer Service
COMPENSATION & BENEFITs:
- $40,000/year + bonus
- Company provided vehicle, gas, and phone
- Premier Roofing apparel
Premier Roofing Company is one of the most reputable companies in the Midwest. We are a locally owned and operated a construction company in the Colorado, Kansas, Missouri, and Nebraska regions. We have seen strong, steady growth since we started in 2005 and we understand this growth and success is a result of our people. Our company culture is a work hard / play hard atmosphere that is always teammate focused.
Please check us out online at www.premier-roofing.com to get a better sense of who we are.
To apply for this job please visit www.premier-roofing.com.