Take your career to the next level!
Lead a sales team for an award winning company with rapid growth
The Opportunity: Take your career to the next level with a leadership position and uncapped earning potential! Lead a sales team for an award winning company with rapid growth and a tremendous culture. Earn what you’re worth in a thriving, recession-proof, and lucrative industry. Sales Managers/ Field Supervisors earn an average of $150,000/yr.
Overview: Qualified candidates for the Sales Manager/ Field Supervisor position will have at least 2 years sales leadership experience and at least 2 years sales experience in a highly competitive fast paced atmosphere. This role earns an average income of $150,000/yr while top performers have earned $300,000+.
This role includes 8 weeks of training that reviews how to:
- train and manage a sales team
- master Premier’s direct sales process
- complete insurance adjuster assessments
- provide insurance claims assistance
- scout territory
- manage the customer experience from start to finish
Once your training is complete, you will onboard a sales team, and you will supervise their sales activity using Premier’s winning sales processes. You will focus on onboarding, supervising sales, scouting territory, team management, client relations, and sales pipeline management. Successful sales team supervisors put in 50-60+ hours a week.
- A $750 draw against commission to ensure consistent income for the first 6 months
- UNCAPPED COMMISSION
- Typical Project Commissions approx $1,000/proj. Typical 1st-year sales: 100+ projects, 2nd year 150-200 projects
- Average first year sales team supervisors earns $150,000
- Top Sales Team Supervisors have earned over $300,000
What Are The Benefits Of Working For Premier Roofing?
- Be part of a winning team that encourages hard work, a competitive atmosphere, and promotes from within its ranks.
- We provide opportunities for professional advancement and personal growth.
- Partake in monthly team-building trips for top performers including paintball, go-kart racing, indoor skydiving, and much more.
- Learn to be a leader from the best in the business and advance your career.
- Consistent top performers in this role have earned $1,000,000 within 5 years.
- Dominate your competition with the best marketing, products, strategies, and customer service.
- Enjoy ample time off in the winter!
- Must have 2-4 years of proven success in sales leadership role
- Must have 2-4 years of sales experience
- 2 or 4 year degree preferred
- Gross sales exceeding $1M annually
- Ability to carry and climb a ladder and walk on a roof
- Excellent oral and written communication skills
- Highly organized
- 3 professional references
About Us: Premier Roofing Company is an award-winning organization that helps homeowners replace their roofs after catastrophic storm damage. Premier started in Denver, CO, in 2005 and we’ve opened 9 locations across the US. The roof repair industry is recession-resistant and enjoys consistent, rapid growth. Premier has cultivated a work-hard, play-hard company culture. Our core values are persistence, organization, improvement, accountability, communication, and happiness. We support the personal and professional growth of our teammates. Premier is actively involved with local charities and supports our teammates’ volunteer work.
Safety is our top priority. Premier has responded to a dynamic and evolving situation with extreme caution. Premier has limited the amount of staff in each office and provides abundant PPE to all office locations and teammates in the field to ensure the safety of our teammates and clients. Our teammates who work outdoors maintain strict social distancing policies and wear PPE while working with each other and with customers. Premier is an essential business, and so is able to continue to assist homeowners with roof assessment and provide roof repair services.
- Click the “apply” button below to submit your application.
- In “position of interest” put Sales Manager or Sales Supervisor
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org